Shipdex Viewer 3.1 article has been published on The Digital Ship issue June-July 2021 Scarica il pdf
A missing piece in the digital transformation puzzle of the shipping industry
Shipping’s digital transformation is creating an entirely new ecosystem with IoT and big data playing major roles.
However, the standardisation, integration, and dissemination of manufacturers’ technical documentation into this new ecosystem is a critical step that is still missing, writes
The new Shipdex 3.2.3 issue is now available for download inside the registered member area.
- The new issue includes the following main changes:
- Multiple element pmd inside a procedural data module
- New folder location for Publication Module (PM) and for SCORM Content Package Module (SCPM)
- New folder location for INFOSET_LEARNING
- Fixed a wrong xml example
The Shipdex Standard Table SST-MI-37 has been updated with some new Model Identification requested by manufacurers.
The new Shipdex Viewer 3.1 is available now on Shipdex website home page for a free download.
- New tab that opens a new and very powerful way to retrieve, from the open Shipdex dataset, the maintenance tasks and the operational