The Shipdex steering committee (SPSC) and the Shipdex maintenance group (SPMG)Â met on 28th and 29th November 2017 in Winterthur (CH) at Winterthur Gas & Diesel headquarter.
- Winterthur Gas & Diesel (WINGD) has been accepted as a new Shipdex executive member
- Shipdex agreement 2.0 amendents
- coverage of final Shipdex 2017 fees
- contacts with international organizations like IMO, IACS, etc.
- introduction of WINGD
- discussion about incorporation of SCORM capabilities inside the next Shipdex 3.2 to be issued 1Q2018
- discussion about the on-work Shipdex-F (Feedback) based on ASD-AIA S5000F specification